Last night Donna brought me to dinner again, cheeseburgers, coffee and french fries. That's the third time in about week that she has. She evidently likes their mocha.
Last night she said that she may have orgasmed. She watches a movie every night "to relax" and we had seen it earlier this month, so I began kissing her ankles and continued in an upward direction. I got a little wild while kissing her tighs, alternating between kissing her thighs and pubic hair, and when I paused she said "Wow". After we finished she said that she was very lubricated and was wet, her thinking that she may have orgasm. I gave her a back massage, kissing her shoulders again. I haven't fully transposed our affair into a fictional account yet.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Donna bought me dinner, said she my have orgasmed
Blog thoughts of
Scott Lord on Silent Film, Scott Lord on Danish Silent Film, Scott Lord on Swedish Film, Scott Lord on Mystery Film
at
10:19 AM
Scott Lord
Alska Scott Lord,
Scott Lord,
Scott Lord 2011,
Scott Lord and Girlfriend,
Scott Lord Filmisar,
Scott Lord Girlfriend,
Scott Lord Love,
Scott Lord scottlord,
Scott Lord You Tube,
scottlord
Scott Lord Silent Film, While writing the page on Danish Silent Film, Swedish Silent Film, Ingma Bergman and Victor Sjostrom, M.I.T Harvard, followed by Yale Coursera developed the MOOC platform. I live down the street and have met five of my online professors. One class was from the ICU during my heart attack. A professor from Stockholm, Bo Florin, sent me a copy of his book. I’ve been married for fifteen years, so we don’t regularly meet authors on campus as often as before, but good luck if you are visiting an open to the public event. My wife and I went to a signing with Joyce Carol Oates at Harvard, Ellie Weisel at B.U. My wife is a librarian in our church if you happen to find my personal blog/scrapbook which would have lectures, concerts and museums- romantic dating while living together. We are here on the thirteenth floor overlooking the Boston Garden, Boston Science Museum, Pru and Hancock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment