Saturday, March 16, 2024

Donna’s Birthday, Dinner near the Bunker Hill Monument, Charlestown Massachusetts

We were looking for a restaurant and the cab dispatch told us there was in fact one closer to our apartment than the one that had recently closed. For her birthday, she had a computer class, in which she was given a new computer, she lost twenty pounds and we celebrated by going to dinner when, after dinner, I looked up and noticed we were right near the Bunker Hill Monument, our having come from a different direction. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONNA and I look forward to our thirteenth anniversary this summer.
Living on the thirteenth floor, I can see the monument, the entire monument, clearly from our living room, The Boston skyline has almost changed dramaticlly while we've been together. Evacuation Day in New York City is on November 25, 1783, and also marks the British departure. (Donna's father went to NYU) Happy St. Patrick's Day. ps. I ordered fish chowder for myself but she was hungary and couldn't wait for dinner, so I gave her mine untill my seafood came later, which was half the fun of an enjoyable evening- I was glad she liked dinner after our skipping lunch during a busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scott Lord