Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Hot off the press:I broke my record on the bench press
This is me at 48. I'm now fifty. I left the gym about a year and a half ago to move in with Donna and she gave me an isometric muscle toner for my 49th birthday. I have only lifted four times since, which is about once a week.
What i don't quite understand is this: last night I broke my record for the bench press. When I left the gym I was lifting 200 on most of the nautilis machines.
Last night I benched 230 lbs- 30 more than when I was lifting everyday. I still weigh 132 lbs.
It can't be the horny goat weed.
Scott Lord silent film
Blog thoughts of
Scott Lord on Silent Film, Scott Lord on Danish Silent Film, Scott Lord on Swedish Film, Scott Lord on Mystery Film
at
10:21 AM
Scott Lord
Scott Lord,
Scott Lord and Girlfriend
Scott Lord on Silent Film including Lost Film, Found Magazines, viewing reviews of silent film printed during their first run and viewing posters, lobby cards and magazine advertisements to study lost silent films within the context of the director’s career and the growing popularity of its star within a specific genre. The films of D.W. Griffith and G.W. BItzer with Mary Pickford, Lillian Gish and Blanche Sweet. Swedish Silent Film of Victor Sjostrom, Victor Seastrom in the United States, Mauritz Stiller, John Brunius and George af Klercker. the Danish Silent Film of August Blom and Carl Th. Ďreyer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment