Thursday, July 21, 2011

When I woke up this morning Donna was holding my hand while she was asleep- Four nights, three nights of passion.

When I woke up this morning Donna was holding my hand while she was sleeping.

Of the last four nights, three have been nights of passion. The third morning she said, "I'm sorry we didn't have sex last night.", which for me was nice enough to bring a new depth to our being together. While massaging her shoulders I began the need to kiss the nape of her kneck, open-mouthed, like eating the quarter of an orange. Kissing her shoulders during massage. Last night I found rubbing her ankles and the tops of her feet while kissing her stomach and thighs.

Donna has been taking me to dinner. It began with a (superfantastic) french toast bagel, and she brought me to coffee a couple times. Then she took me to dinner- pizza. Then dinner again, a ham and cheese: we have a bench near Holyoke Gate where we kiss. Then cheeseburgers, coffee and french fries the next night. And tonight again, cheeseburgers and french fries. (Remember that we have been together every night except for two since the first of June.)
She has two networks that she watches- Hallmark and Lifetime Movie Network. Putting my head between her legs with my shoulders under her thighs is apparently eroticlly stimulating.
Actually, this morning, she lent me laundry detergent, which helped immensely. We went to the supermarket together again after dinner. While kissing her near the register, I spilled my coffee- it wasn't difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scott Lord