Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Patriot's Day Weekend, Boston

It is with sincere appreciation that I thank the woman that I had dinner with, hold hands with, and live with, for everything this weekend, especially for trusting my judgement, if only that. For making love and for allowing me to say in bed, "Thank you for trusting me." For having dinner with me and for allowing me to say, "Thank you for acting accordingly.", whether or not that was the exact right thing to say, and for its sentiment. Thank you for your company, Donna. ---------------------- added later today: We only just returned from having dinner. As a prayer from Donna, add to that we had our date tonight at Boston University West and skipped going to Marsh Chapel after, where she often enters the church alone, while I wait outside. We were in fact waiting to eat there yesterday at precisely when the news broke- I got her to Harvard University as quickly as I could, where we had dinner there (Harvard Square) (which is what I meant by her allowing me to bring her). It wasn't untill dinner tonight that we learned that Boston University was involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scott Lord