Friday, August 12, 2011

Donna is taking me to the Stevie Nicks concert, Boston Common Swans,Basic Instinct 2



She's in bed watching the sequel to Basic Instinct, Basic Instinct 2,which, starring Sharron Stone, was filmed in England and again has a subplot with something buried in the past.
Donna is taking me to the Stevie Nicks concert. I told her today, "I love you for this." Last night I told her that she made me the happiest man in the world when I brought her home a bathmat, she intimated that we were already living together and that we would continue to later. I looked and it seems that I haven't written (blogged) about us for nearly a week, which will have to be ok. It will have to be ok. But for various reasons, I began speaking to her in a more soft spoken way this week, which I like. She did take me to lunch, a ham sandwich this week. I told her today I love you for this when she got the tickets, and that it was a large expense for her. We walked through the common and public gardens because she wanted to see about the swan boats and the two swans were there under the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scott Lord